Saturday 3 June 2017

I'm back. . .

Hi all,

I've been hiding under a rock recently but now I'm back, it's been a Golden Demon shaped rock I've been under, at least that's what I like to think lol. . . Anyway, I can show off my attempts from that particular event, unfortunately no hardware as yet, but a super inspiring event as always!

A special shout out has to go to, firstly Natalie Slinn for her friendly advice and generally easy going demeanour, lastly, a big thank you to my good friend Julian Bayliss! Having seen my miniatures for the first time in the flesh, (like everyone else I kept them secret from the rest of the world), he told me he thought they were finalist worthy, to only then turn around and give me his finalist pin! All I can say Julian is a truly class act and good mate!









My entries from the new Eavy Metal class, 40k single miniature and Age Of Sigmar monster categories, please feel free to let me know what you think. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment